Saltar directamente a los contenidos
Domingo :: 19 / 5 / 2013
Servicio Alemán de Intercambio Académico (DAAD)
Over 20 top international scientists present their "ideas that could dramatically transform life worldwide" (Scientific American) at the International Conference on Future Breakthroughs in Science and Society.
"Impressive" (Physicsworld), "bold", "at the intellectual frontier" (Scientific American), "We need this kind of thinking" (Angela Merkel): these are some of the comments from speakers and attendees. Outstanding presenters explain in 15 minutes each their newest and most groundbreaking discoveries to a distinguished audience of max 600 research and development professionals.
- Present your ideas to fellow scholars, scientists and professionals in 3 minutes.
- Convince a top-class jury of your ideas.
- Exchange insights on an interdisciplinary level.
- Get involved in exciting discussions and network with brilliant scientists and professionals from academia, research institutions and business.
Tipo: Asistencia a cursos, conferencias, congresos
Lugar de disfrute: Europa / Unión Europea - ALEMANIA
- All participants will be granted an A.T.Kearney Scholarship covering their accommodation from 8 to 9 November and the ticket for the Falling Walls Conference on 9 November. Please note that travel expenses cannot be reimbursed.
- The 3 most intriguing presenters will be invited to speak at the Conference – side by side with some of the most prominent researchers worldwide.
Fuente y Fecha de convocatoria: Servicio Alemán de Intercambio Académico (DAAD) - 16/08/2012
Master students or PhD candidates, post-docs, young professionals, scientists or entrepreneurs.
Plazo: 30 de setiembre de 2012
Solicitudes: Apply here: www.falling-walls.com/lab
Saltar al inicio de la página